Your health and safety will always be our priority at Zero Hour. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe while providing you with an exciting, adrenaline-inducing gaming experience.
- All bookings are private, ensuring you know who you’re playing with
- We only allow 10 people in the building to play a game at any given time
- Social distancing is practiced between groups and our staff
- All staff and players are required to wear masks
- Temperature checks are conducted for all guests and staff
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the lobby
- We fog and disinfect all rooms between games
These efforts help to ensure that you have a safe and clean environment at all times as you enjoy your escape room experience at Zero Hour.